A Decision FrameWork
The lockdown changed me. I notice it. People around me notice it. And this is first expression of what has changed about me. There comes a time when you notice the speed is not enough to reach where you gotta reach. What do you do? You break all rules. Nothing matters.
- You are the centre — choices offered have implicit centre at other people/orgs and their priorities. I’ll take the choice not on the menu, because that’s what I want.
- Pay the price — there is a price to whatever rule you break, and if you are willing to pay the price, there is no rule that holds you.
- Think Massive — every thing you work on has dots connecting to a huge huge massive big picture. If you don’t see a massive big picture don’t waste your life doing it.
- All In — there is a state of mind operating All-In. Commit to it.
- Relentless Consistency- beats all odds.
- On Obstacles — everything blocking the way will give in to your will. Exert it.
- Suffer No Fools — deal with focussed people only, there is no time.
- No one thing — No one opportunity or setback is significant. Don’t get hung up. Come unstuck.
- Come Unstuck — people remain stuck for far too long in far too many ideas events people and things that keep loosing their relevance with emerging reality. Identify the eternal and the long term and come unstuck from everything. Move fast.
While this may feel a complete rule breaker’s manifesto , one does have a set of personal code of honour to abide. It’s usually in personal life. This is work, and work is war. Don’t bring a spoon to it.